Hijama is an “Arabic” word that means “drawing out, Vacuum.” Hijama is known as cupping due to the use of cups to draw out impurities. Hijama is a therapy for many diseases.
Do’s Before & After Hijama Therapy:
- Before you perform Hijama, you have to consult with your doctor.
- When you are having Hijama, you must tell your therapist about your medication, if you have any.
- You need to perform “Ghusl” or shower.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Make sure clothes are comfortable.
- Oil around the places where you have performed Hijama.
- Avoid having sexual activities.
- You have to check your body temperature, temperature.
- You should stay active for 2- 3 hours after Hijama.
- You should walk 20-30 minutes after performing Hijama for blood circulation.
Looking for Hijama therapy in London or Islamabad?
There are many options for supposing Hijama clinic Islamabad, or you can google the best Hijama clinic in Islamabad/London.
Don’ts Before & After Hijama Therapy:
- Don’t scrub or scratch the place where you have performed Hijama.
- Don’t eat before 2 or 3 hours of Hijama.
- Don’t apply any cream or oil before performing it.
- Don’t smoke for 2 -3 hours before Hijama. If you smoke.
- Don’t panic, marks of wounds will go slow day by day.
- Don’t Shower on wounds.
- Don’t fret people feel sleepy after Hijama. It’s normal to drink plenty of water and sleep well and wake up fresh.
- Do not exercise too much.
Before performing Hijama therapy, you should know what to do and what not to do. We have mentioned some of the details above that will be helpful to you.
This article is written by Muhammad Usman, who is a teenage SEO expert with big dreams who is currently working with a company named Unitedsol. Having expertise in e-commerce he loves to share his experience with the public through blogs or articles. He can be found on Linkedin.